[Loadstone] miles/meters

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 5 04:05:49 GMT 2007

Hi Cindy,

I too only see UK English, however its honoring Talks's pronunciation and
not changing the word elevator to "lift" or anything weird.

To change metric to English go into settings and then right arrow to the
display tab.  The settings is a two tab dialog where the first lists
miscellaneous settings and the second has various display options.  Units is
the fourth item down and you have a choice between miles meters or nautical
miles.
Geoff