[Loadstone] FW: newby question

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 4 01:47:11 GMT 2007

Thanks for the info, Monty.  I wasn't actually talking about anything like
minutes.  It was more like 3 hours.  Plus, one of my test messages never did
show up.  I'm kind of doubting that it was on my end because I was receiving
other email and my replies on other listservs were getting through also.

I sent you two private emails.  Did you get them?  Just checking since I'm
obviously having some email problems.

Cindy