[Loadstone] 0.66 suggerstions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Feb 4 01:31:16 GMT 2007

I think you're right about the shift of key 6. This would free up shift key
5. I think that'll be the key to track the destination point suggested by
another user.
We've considered having the closest point automatically be in focus when
entering exploration mode and at one time it actually did this. If your
points aren't too close together this can be useful but if you have a lot of
points then this can be more of a hinderence than a help. Just because a
point is closest doesn't mean it's of any interest at the moment. Maybe this
could be a setting or something.
You can check and uncheck a point using the star key. This is probably best
left as is since there's not too many keys to use in exploration mode. The
shift star will probably be used for something else, maybe something to do
with route mode when it gets implemented.