[Loadstone] FW: newby question

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 3 20:55:15 GMT 2007

Hi Monty,

I sent a post which was correctly addressed which never made the list.  I
did not resubmit it because others already answered the question.  Also I've
noted that the posts I write that do make the list take much longer to be
distributed than ones I send to other lists.  I think there is something
weird going on at the listserv end.
Geoff (who probably won't see this posted for twenty minutes)