[Loadstone] FW: newby question

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 3 17:55:03 GMT 2007

Thanks.  I not only want the information for where I am now but specifically
for a trip to a few different cities at the end of the month.

Actually, not all my messages were getting through.  Does Loadstone have
routine maintenance at night?  This has happened a couple of different times
when I send messages late at night.  I don't necessarily expect them to be
answered right away but the message itself is not showing up.

Cindy