[Loadstone] 0.66 suggerstions

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Sat Feb 3 14:47:22 GMT 2007

Hi!
I'm impressed seeing those many changes and improvements in Loadstone V0.66.
Hi!

Hi!
I've just installed a new version of Loadstone and I find all those improvements great.
However, I'd like to suggest some small changes, just for consequence issue:
I think that if Key 6 announces Latitude and Longitude, then Shift + Key 6 should announce Decimal Latitude and Longitude.
If Key 5 announces the Next Point, then Shift + Key 5 should announce the previous point (or do nothing for the time being).
For the sake of simplification, after entering Exploration mode from Navigation mode, focus should automatically be put to the point that is nearest to your current position, and, as a result, activate "Current point" options.
Similarly, a checked point could be deleted by pressing Shift.
One more thing: Have you thought of implementing a function of browsing checkpoint lists?
Best regards and congratulations for the team!
Przemyslaw Rogalski