[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.66 released

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 3 13:47:29 GMT 2007

You can just install the program and it will upgrade any existing
version.
It won't touch your settings, databases, or checkpoint files.

I love this version thus far; I cannot wait to get a good Bluetooth GPS
receiver.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)