[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.66 released

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sat Feb 3 08:06:50 GMT 2007

Hi

  Thanks!

  Here are my first impressions:

- Current poin -menu is an excellent idea.

_ in exploration mode would it be faster to use if 'lookaround' is
unshifted key and moving to that point shifted key. I usually look around
more ofteh than actually move - even virtually.

- Why auto-announce setting is in the functions, not in settings? This
setting could also have it's own hotkey.

- It would be  helpful to have ye another type of waypoint: destination.
This could be set via exploration mode or stored directly in navigation
mode. When set auto-announce will follow this destination point.

- For some reason Mobilespeak does not announce state of all settings; for
example Auto-announce, Max approcah distance, Approach time.

- There are some gps time functions in  functions menu. Would they fit
better in the gps menu.

arimo