[Loadstone] Observation

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sat Feb 3 03:09:34 GMT 2007

I installed the latest version of Loadstone.  I turned cell monitor off.
When I tried to start Loadstone after that, I got a beep, followed by my
phone returning to the menu.  Loadstone never started.  I had to delete and
reinstall Loadstone to correct this problem.

I don't know if this was a result of some phone software problem, a problem
with the latest release of Loadstone, or something I did.  It seems to work
well enough now that I deleted and reinstalled Loadstone.

Mike Hanson