[Loadstone] Why Two Versions?

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 00:46:17 GMT 2007

Try this to make it clearer since there seems to be some confusion.  I did
assume the 6600 model and installed the regular loadstone on my 6682.

"PLEASE NOTE: Beginning with Loadstone GPS version 0.64 a special edition is
available for the Nokia 6600 model. If you use the specific model  Nokia
6600, please download and install a version with "n6600" in the
file-name/version-title. There are no special editions for the specific
model Nokia 6600 prior to Loadstone GPS version 0.64."

I think this makes it a lot learer.