[Loadstone] Why Two Versions?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Feb 2 12:21:24 GMT 2007

Jim,

Please refer to the text displayed on the Download page on the Loadstone
GPS web site.

It states:

"PLEASE NOTE: Beginning with Loadstone GPS version 0.64 a special edition
is available for the Nokia 6600. If you use a Nokia 6600, please download
and install a version with "n6600" in the file-name/version-title. There are no
special editions for the Nokia 6600 prior to Loadstone GPS version 0.64."

I am not sure what we can do to make it clearer?

Monty