[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.66 released

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Feb 2 10:58:23 GMT 2007

Hello All,

Loadstone GPS V0.66 is now released.  For those of you using Nokia 6600
phone's, there is a "N6600" version you should use.  All others (we think)
should download/use the normal V0.66 version.  Please let us know if you
experience difficulties.

To download Loadstone GPS and to read the release notes, please visit the
Loadstone GPS Download page at:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

The documentation will reflect any changes/updates and can be found on the
Documentation page at the aforementioned web site.

As always we welcome comments (good and bad) regarding Loadstone GPS.

Best regards,
   Monty