[Loadstone] automated signing and a sudgestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 31 11:22:48 GMT 2007

I won't comment on any of the signing stuff since it's all in the process of
changing.
As for turning bluetooth off when loadstone exits, that would be a nice idea
but symbian/nokia in there infinite stupidity don't seem to provide any
way of doing this in the sdk. You can get bluetooth turned on by way of
asking if you want to turn it on or not but there's no way of shutting it
off or bringing it back to a previous state. Clearly there's a way of doing
it since the bluetooth manager on the phone does it but it's either
undocumented or just not in the sdk at all.