[Loadstone] automated signing and a sudgestion

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:01:05 GMT 2007

It's on the web page, under documentation and third party signing or
something like that. 7.95 is fare to me, and I didn't want to mess with
doing it myself.

btw, if you want to use your knew phone go ahead, then you can just use your
old phone with out a sim card and still get ls to work!  I found this out
the other day with my 6682.

btw, here is a sudgestion, how about having ls turn bluetooth off when it
exits, or at least asking if you want to turn it off.