[Loadstone] automated signing

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Mon Dec 31 05:38:46 GMT 2007

I'd like to learn more about this process.  Perhaps this might be the way
I can finally get LS on my N95.  I wen through the whole self signing
process and when I try to install the self signed version I'm told that I
can't and that it's restricted by the certificate.  I certainly wouldn't
mind paying a few bucks if it means that I can finally run LS on my new
phone.  I've also heard that Symbian changed the signingprocess and that
it would be easier for developers to sign apps.  Will there soon be a new
version of LS that will be signed?  My new phone is good to go except for
LS, this is the only reason I'm still using the old phone so I'm anxiously
waiting for the day I can finally get LS going on my N95.

Julian

Shawn Keen