[Loadstone] Blocked Y Browser Plugin

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 17:45:58 GMT 2007

Yes check and make sure that you have your software security set to ALL and not signed only!
This would normally be under Menu, Tools, App. Manager. Then press options, arrow to Settings and
press select. Then if the Software Security says Signed Only press select to change it. After that
is done; Press SoftKey2 to exit out and keep doing that until you get back to the main screen of
your E61I.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.