[Loadstone] Royaltek rbt-2300 (was Dear Monty, Sean et al,)

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Dec 29 23:58:35 GMT 2007

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 11:42:36PM -0000, Cearbhall O Meadhra wrote:
> I would really appreciate hearing your views.

Haven't used the 2300 but it uses Sirf3 which shouldn't
have directional issues.  Did you see the firmware rev in
your nmea log.

> table		point
> Name	Time	latitude	longitude	Metres	Orientation
> accuracy	satellites	priority	userid	ID

The raw nmea logs would be a bit more useful as we have
tools to parse those.  You should be able to attach on this
list, though I can't say for sure but attachments avoid mua
linewrap.

Shane

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his