[Loadstone] loadstone thanks

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Fri Dec 28 07:10:31 GMT 2007

Hi

  There are  some improvements that might help:

- Move the 'show area'  to some hotkey, for example arrow keys.

- Implement a mass checking feature and then check those points having
specified string, in this case a street name. Then using use checkpoint
only - selection to see only points along the street.

- Implementing a filter function similar as above but limiting only shown
points to those having specified string.

mr. M01510