[Loadstone] Clock may have stopped working

lancfgb lancegb at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 23 10:18:38 GMT 2007

Thanks for that.
The cclock thing is a mystery.  I have found by experiment that is only
seems to happen when I have auto announce on.  It does not resume, in fact
if I leave in that state it seems to crash Loadstone and force me to restart
the phone.  I did try adjusting the pip interval and that did not much
difference.
Thanks for the tip on