[Loadstone] German Loadstone Homepage available

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Mon Dec 17 23:10:06 GMT 2007

Hello Folks,
due to the absence of german information about ls, only a fiew people are
using it so far. Unfortunately even basic knowledge of the English language
is widely not present here as it should have to be.

Therefore I started my loadstone project page in German. Currently it is
nothing more than a collection of some FAQs. I plan to extend the
information there with a quick start guide, some general infos about GPS
receivers and so on.

Please do not understand my offer as a fork of the ls project. It is simply
an additional information source for German speakers. It will go very
closely along with the official ls documentation, its goals and so on.

The URL is:

http://www.kara-hasan.de/ls

Hasan