[Loadstone] Use checkpoints only & auto announce

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Dec 14 01:09:56 GMT 2007

What it sounds like it's doing is announcing cell sites. That's what the
entering part would be. Either you turned on cell auto labeling or someone
else did and cell sites in your area have been automatically labeled and are
now being announced. The auto labeling of cells is the worst feature we've
ever put in and results in a lot of junk being announced. You'll probably
have to turn off the cell monitor or clear your database and redownload your
points excluding the cell table.