[Loadstone] Y explorer.

Damien O'Connor damienmoconnor at eircom.net
Wed Dec 12 20:45:33 GMT 2007

Hi Rob. Will do. Thanks

Damien.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Melchers
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Y explorer.

  Please download FExplorer 1.15 from:
  http://www.blinfotec.org/loadstone-gps/download/FExplorer_english_115.zip
  This is a file browser for 2nd generation S60 phones and is described in the 'Getting Started Manual' on the English Loadstone website.

  Rob

  At 12/12/2007, you wrote:

    Hi everyone.

    Have just tried to download Y explorer and have got a "server error". Also, when reading about Y explorer on the simbian softwear website, it says that Y explorer is now only available for 3rd edition phones and that second edition phones are no longer supported. I'm currently using a nokia 6680 a second edition phone. If this is true am I wasting my time in trying to use the loadstone gps system?

    Damien O'Connor.