[Loadstone] More POI troubles

Logan McMullen lmcmullen at rnzfb.org.nz
Wed Dec 12 19:19:54 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the advice/suggestions.

I've overcome the issue with the converter -after discussing the issue
with a local loadstone user we found that if I removed the header row
the file would go through the converter.
I realise this may create some issues in regard to using the file as a
stand alone database but I suspect this can be overcome by creating an
empty database in loadstone and then importing the file generated by the
converter.

anyways...I'm now at the stage of importing/loading the database and
have encountered another issue...

when I go through the menus and select the copied file to import
loadstone reports that it is compacting the database etc but then the
final report is that no new points were loaded, no duplicates ignored
etc and the database is empty!(the points form the file have not been
pulled in)

does anyone have any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong...remember
I'm new to loadstone and this is my first time going through the process
so if I'm missing something simple forgive me!!

cheers

Logan.