[Loadstone] Holux M-1000

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Dec 12 15:46:41 GMT 2007

Problem again is that since I'm here in South Africa, I'm never really sure
it'll be a good idea to buy something off eBay, and, firstly have to pay a
bunch more shipping, and secondly, wait and see if some or other postal
service stuffs it up - I know I may be a little bit overworried, but anyway.

I know this is off-topic, but for example, where the handheld colour sensors
this side cost around ZAR7000, I bought one in the UK last year for the
equivalent of ZAR700, but I was there, and could take it in my own hands
(wish I'd known I should have looked for a GPS receiver then already).

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA