[Loadstone] Holux M-1000

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Dec 12 15:29:50 GMT 2007

Problem for me was that when I found a local dealer this side, that was
around the best I could get, and in fact, they had actually 'sold' me the
Royaltech, but then phoned me to say it was out of stock, and would I 'take'
the M1000.

Problem this side is that (funny enough), it's basically only my groceries
that I can easily buy online (and sometimes music), and in terms of
relatively technical things like a bluetooth GPS receiver, it's actually
hard to find out where I can go and 'look' at a variety of such things since
the normal computer shops etc. only sell a very limited range thereof -
life...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker