[Loadstone] Installation problem.

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Wed Dec 12 11:40:52 GMT 2007

Hi Damien!
Glad you made it to the list. I expect a few more users in Ireland to
join soon. That should improve our coverage.
I don't know about the Nokia Suite, but you should be able to install
Loadstone just by navigating to the installation file with either your
phone's file browser or with the FExplorer, which you can find in the
tools section of the Loadstone website. I find it very handy and you'll
need a file browser anyway at some point, when you want to upload points
files ETC.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg