[Loadstone] Installation problem.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 12 11:38:18 GMT 2007

Hi Damien,

Recommending a receiver is a bit like opening a can of worms!  Everyone
has their favourite and I'm sure others will chime in with their
experiences but I am currently using tha Royaltek that works quite well.
It's a RBT-2110 but I believe Royaltek is now up to RBT-2300/2310.  Others
use the Holux M1000 and still others use units using a non-SiRF III
chipset like the MTK.  Prices vary, but my Royaltek would have been around
80 Euros when purchased.

Best regards,
   Monty