[Loadstone] Installation problem.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 12 11:11:48 GMT 2007

Hello Damien,

Welcome to the world of Loadstone!

The first thing I would check is to make sure you downloaded the correct
version of Loadstone for your Nokia 6680 which is a 2nd edition phone.
This means you should see an "E2" in the file name you downloaded.

Also, like Shawn said you need to make sure your phone is able to install
unsigned applications.  You can find this in
Menu/Tools/Manager/Options/Settings I believe though I don't have a Nokia
6680 to confirm.  Normally this is already set to be allowed so I would
guess it is do to an incorrect version when you downloaded.

Any further problems let us know and someone will try and help Further!

Best regards,
   Monty