[Loadstone] Nokia 5700 xpress music phone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 12 09:13:43 GMT 2007

Hi Stephen,

The Nokia 5700 is indeed a Symbian Series60 3rd edition phone running
Symbian V9.2.  (learned this via searching Google)

It's now aded to the list of phones on the Download page though we haven't
heard anyone trying Loadstone on this phone yet so keep us posted.

If a phone isn't listed on the Download page and your sure it's a Symbian
phone, choose the "catch all" items that allow you to select any 1st, 2nd
or 3rd edition versions and try it.  The nature of mobile life-cycles and
new models means that we are almost certainly always going to be playing
catch up  on the list of phones.

Best regards,
   Monty