[Loadstone] More POI troubles

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 12 07:35:04 GMT 2007

If you could send me the .csv file I'll have a look at the format, a zilion
things can be wrong that break the conversion process. Usual these are
minor things like a comma in the wrong place or omitted, a quotemark to
much etc. A .csv file is comma seperated, but that's about all the
converter knows about it until it tries to break down the input.

Rob
rob at loadstone-gps.com