[Loadstone] Holux M-1000

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Dec 12 07:27:55 GMT 2007

FWIW, the on/off switch on the M1000 is (like the other guy said) a slider,
and it's actually nearer what I call the bottom, so it is in fact relatively
easy to tell if it's off (down) or on (up).

(once again, I can't believe the price differences that side from here - $24
compared to the $180 I paid this side)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker