[Loadstone] More POI troubles

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Wed Dec 12 03:45:34 GMT 2007

hi logan

The other thing to think about is that the guy from Snitch doesn't need
to spend time working out how to break the points down into suburbs or
areas if it's a problem to him or his boss. The Loadstone POI
converter can do that, at least partially, by allowing you to only
convert points within a certain radius from a central location. With a
bit of fiddling this could be made to work.

Cheers