[Loadstone] More POI troubles

Logan McMullen lmcmullen at rnzfb.org.nz
Wed Dec 12 01:14:44 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm slowly working through various errors in the conversion of a .CSV
file.

I have resolved the incorrect user id message but now when I put my CSV
file into the converter it only picks up one POI.
If I have "Include header" option checked this is the only thing that it
converts -it ignores the other 4800 or so entries below that.

If I don't have " Include header ' checked it says it brings in one POI
but the results file is empty.

Has anyone had this issue before?  Anyone got some great eacy ideas on
how to resolve this??

Cheers

Logan.