[Loadstone] Nokia 5700 xpress music phone

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 00:30:44 GMT 2007

Hi Stephen and list!

Thanks for your recent help. All worked well for me.

Got a hunch the 5700 is third edition on the basis of when it came
available.

If nothing else try installing Fexplorer on it. If it is third edition, you
won't succeed at that. That may be a rude way to check, but it's a way I
have unintentionally discovered when I didn't bother to ask that question.

Cheers,
Dave