[Loadstone] Porting LS to Windows mobile or Pocket.

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Dec 11 15:31:48 GMT 2007

Hi Geoff,

I have forwarded your message to a friend. As a developer at one of the
firms manufacturing screen reading software for mobile phones, he should be
able to answer your questions regarding accessibility of Symbien compilers
as well as feasibility of porting Loadstone to Windows mobile platform. He
will respond to you privately.

Geetha