[Loadstone] PKCSNo 10

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 11 14:47:48 GMT 2007

Hi Bill,

In order to help us help you, can you please reply outlining the steps you
followed  to get as far as you did before "hitting the wall". (referencing
the instructions found on the Documentation/Signing third generation
Loadstone page on the Loadstone website)

Once we can check-off the steps you were able to do, we can find a
solution to deal with the ones you weren't able to get to work.

I personally haven't been on the Symbian Signed site in about 8 months so
the process is a bit hazy!

Best regards,
   Monty