[Loadstone] Porting LS to Windows mobile or Pocket.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Dec 11 00:28:48 GMT 2007

Monty pretty much covered most of the points. There's probably an sdk for
windows mobile and that would have the documentation as to what compilers
you'd need etc. I have no idea how close the port would be for this. I'd
assume the ui would be quite different but who knows.
Personally I'd rather be shot and run over by a bus than work with a
microsoft sdk. Symbian is bad enough.