[Loadstone] Porting LS to Windows mobile or Pocket.

Geoff Waaler geoffsmailbox at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 19:18:17 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I suspect this has come up on the list before.  If feesible or possible I'd
be interested in helping to migrate Loadstone to Windows Pocket and Windows
Mobile for smart phones.  I'm knowledgable in many programming languages,
but have no experience with either cimbian or applicable compilers for the
Windows platform.  I know it would only be a ball park guess, but would such
a project be doable without involving a total rewrite?  If so how would one
get started finding compilers which would be both accessible to JFW9 and
functional?

Thanks and regards.
Geoff