[Loadstone] Naming many points before going to their coordinates?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Dec 10 10:43:06 GMT 2007

Hi Per,

Yes what you are asking about is possible.  You can enter point infomation
without actually being at the point in question.

The function is called "enter point" and may be accessed on your keypad
via Shift+hash.  Note, this assumes you have a standard keymap file and
the "hash" key is the key to the right of the "0" key sometimes referred
to as "pound"

Best regards,
   Monty