[Loadstone] any way to generate phone-ready points databases on PC?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 10 05:49:14 GMT 2007

We don't use this emulator since we do the loadstone builds under linux. The
emulator sounds like a bad joke anyway, it's not an emulator as such since
it doesn't run the code that will run on the target device but a specially
compiled version of the program built for the emulator. In order to do what
you suggest you'd need to install the symbian sdk and it's dependancies.
That's a lot more than a user needs. Even if this did happen to work (I have
my doubts about that) you might not gain much. If it's as badly written as
all the other symbian software it probably runs at the same speed as the
phone.