[Loadstone] database export

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 10 00:13:47 GMT 2007

When you pick a file in this case it's what you want to call the exported
database, not what database to export. When you do an export it exports the
currently loaded database. You don't put the exported files in the database
directory, that's what the importexport directory is for and that's where
you start in that file name dialog. See my next message for what your way
will do.