[Loadstone] any way to generate phone-ready points databases on PC?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 10 00:10:11 GMT 2007

I have to say you get points for being able to read the source code and
understand what it's doing.
We'd like to be able to generate databases on the pc but unfortunately the
format of the symbian database files isn't known. Or if it is known I
haven't been able to find any information about it. Having that format
information would make a lot of things possible.