[Loadstone] Is there another way to get LS signed?

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Dec 8 19:11:37 GMT 2007

Hello,

What's wrong with the symbiansigned site.  I've been
signing with no problems lately?  Is it just an n95 thing.
Can you sign any other apps?

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 09:31:16PM -0800, Julian wrote:
> Since it appears that there are issues with the signing process using the
> Symbian site, I'm wondering if there is another way to get LS signed.  I
> want to start using my N95 out in the real world but need my LS to make the
> transition complete.  By the way, I know that this annoyance is not brought
> to us courtesy of the hard working LS development team, it's's a Symbian
> thing.  Thank you guys for all you do.
>
> Julian

A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his
 disposal to navigate his course safely and efficiently.