[Loadstone] Cellinfo on Nokia E60

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Dec 6 09:18:49 GMT 2007

What do you mean nothing happens? Are any messages output? Or does the
function just not respond? If there's no cell signal then you should get the
no signal message. Otherwise the label cell function should ask for a name.
There's no condition where this wouldn't do anything at all unless you try
it while you're importing, exporting, or doing a point search.