[Loadstone] intermittent launch problems with 3rd edition on e70

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Dec 4 20:55:38 GMT 2007

Hello All,

We can't seam to reliably duplicate the problem but sometimes when
Loadstone E3 is launched on an Nokia E70, it reads the title window
"Loadstone", waits a second or two then exits back to the main phone
screen.  Immediately launching Loadstone again tends to be successful.

Can anyone else verify that they  experience this strange issue?  If so
can you please mention your phone's model and describe your experience?

We are trying to figure out if it is a programming glitch or buggy phone
firmware.

Best regards,
   Monty