[Loadstone] Direction fix mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Dec 4 01:10:45 GMT 2007

This isn't going to work since data only comes from the receiver once per
second. This means any delays are going to measured in seconds not fractions
of seconds. To try to detect strange messages you'd probably need at least 3
before trying to make any kind of decision. This would mean a 3 second data
delay.