[Loadstone] Direction fix mode

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Mon Dec 3 21:57:42 GMT 2007

Hi All

I agree of course about fast response. So we need to know how many
strange messages the system needs before it starts giving strange
directions in a multi-path situation. In my example I said two seconds.
But what if it were a quarter of a second? Considering the time it takes
Talks to read the information, it seems to me a quarter second wouldn't
compromise us too much. look forward to everyone's ideas.