[Loadstone] User Range Error

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Mon Dec 3 10:44:50 GMT 2007

Hi Shawn!
So the value I set in the User Range Error setting is the factor by
which the accuracy value from the receiver is multiplied? I still don't
understand of what use this is. Why should I want to multiply the
receiver's output by anything? What's the advantage of altering the
receiver's output to any degree?
By the way, the info that higher values produce more accurate readings
in urban canyons comes from the documentation.
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg