[Loadstone] Problem installing LS on Nokia N95

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Dec 3 09:04:52 GMT 2007

The signing is a requirement of nokia/symbian and completely out of our
control. Just to make things extra fun for us all the symbian signing
process is being changed so it's quite possible that you followed the
instructions correctly but they don't work anymore. Or maybe you made a
mistake, maybe the wrong imei for your phone? or something else went wrong.
Since Symbian is making it easier (but rather expensive) for developers to
get programs signed we hope the next version of loadstone won't require user
signing.