[Loadstone] Problem installing LS on Nokia N95

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Mon Dec 3 08:30:31 GMT 2007

So I jumped through all the hoops to get LS 0.69 signed.  I followed all of
the instructions explicitly.  When I try to install it after it's signed I
get the message "Unable to install constrained by certificate" What should
I do.  I really don't want to go through that whole process again
(especially trying to read those annoying letter and number graphics)  If I
set my phone to install all apps instead of signed only why do I still need
to go through all these hastles?

Julian